Mission and Vision
Our Mission: To be the Premier Center for art creation and exhibition in Dayton and the Miami Valley.
Our Vision: Fueling a Creative Revolution!
Our Mission Pillars
K12 & Tejas accomplishes its mission in six ways:
- Operating a synergetic space to provide the city a diverse creative art arena.
- Providing hands-on art making experiences with a focus on personal creative development.
- Promoting art-based community development such as art in schools.
- Developing mutual-interest partnerships such as art awards programs and exhibitions.
- Making available specific studio space for visual art mediums.
- Offering affordable and unique art to the community through youth and adult exhibitions.
Our Overarching Goals:
- Expand all types and amounts of in-house art classes and creativity.
- Expand the Artist-in-Residence and the Artist-in-Training programs.
- Finish the first and second floors of the building.
- Fill the Miami Valley with K12 & Tejas led murals and other art projects.
- Expand current mutual-interest partnerships and build new ones.